Friday, June 05, 2009

Survey 4 Me

Posted by YaNa at 9:24 AM
Now are u wearing...
Baju kurung la...time kerja.

Colour?
Red

What do you do a few minutes ago?
Working n blogging.

What do u love?
Luv ice cream..Mesti la Vanilla Cornetto. N choclate.

Why?
Sedap sgt...^_^

When start u love it?
When 1st time i tasted it

Ur handbag?
Carlo Rino n Elle.. Hmm dh lame xbeli handbag.

Things must in ur handbag
Wallet
Handphone
Hp charger
Keys...Mcm2 ade..

Compact powder
Lip balm
Pen
Pendrive

Ur song?
Wanita by Siti Nurhaliza. Wt mase ni la...ehehe

Ur colour?
I like peach,light blue n green.

Ur dreams?
I want to go to London and Aussie. Kalau dlm Malaysia nk gi Sabah n Sarawak. Coz xpernah sampai lg..hehe kesian saya kan.

Last person u talk to the phone.
My bf. ngee...

Are u married?
Nope. But in a relationship la.

He think u..
Dun know. X blh bace fikiran org. haha

U think he...
Love me so much. I love him so much too.. ^_^

In ur family...
Father
Mother
Me
Brother

U wish?
I wish all my dreams will come true. N my life can go better n better than now. ^_^



read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting