Friday, April 09, 2010

Proud???

Posted by YaNa at 10:51 AM
Hye...

What do u know being proud? For me... I'm proud to be myself... I'm proud the way i walk, the way i talk and the way i'm thinking. This is me... I'm unique... No one can tell me @ condem about me... Who are u want to talk about me? If i'm wrong, You can straight tell me at that time with a manners word please. No need to "hentam2" me like i'm a child.

Terima aku seadanya. Kalau tak puas hati jgk... Leave me alone... Tak payah nak baik hati dekat @ kawan ngan aku. Kalau aku boleh terima orang lain seadanya, kenapa orang lain tidak? Aku tak peduli cakap2 orang yang suke menjatuhkan orang lain. Peduli apa. Macam la dieorang tu perfect sangat nk tegur2 orang @ kutuk2 orang tak tentu pasal. Tp kecuali la kalau ape yang ditegur tu kite pun rasa memang kita yg bersalah. Terima la kalau memang kita yang bersalah. Nobodys perfect... Ok, thats all... =)

read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting