Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Please Dont Judge Me!

Posted by YaNa at 9:50 AM
Salam...

If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we could then better judge what to do, and how to do it. - Abraham Lincoln

Yes. I'm the person,
U always as the way u are judge me all the same way like others
Never a little u said i'do the wrong things
U make me fly like a bird freely.

Then, raining down
I got wet and u still dry
Never endless ur right feelings all the way u do
Me as the way i am still quite.

A Ferris Wheel,
Spinning up and down
Like my life until forever, Always have up & down time
With hope i can turn off the wheel when i'm in the middle...

-truly writer-

read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting