Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today...

Posted by YaNa at 2:05 PM
hye..

i'm bored..
today i have less work at the office. i dun know wut to do.
see me kind of lazy today. aku cume salin lirik lagu tylor swift on piece of paper.coz my printer antar gi servis. nk buang mase punyer psl. wt2 la ade keje. nt boss tgk relaks lak. haha... bagus skali acting aku..

i need rest actually. i want holiday 4 myself. the real holiday....
where i can go 4 a walk, see a good view n sleep..sleep...n sleep...huhu
hmm nak gi pantai ke tempat peranginan? ermm.... think 1st.
tp bile???? huh pening n pnt nak tunggu hari cmtu.
someone plezs help me... i'm bored...
if anyone have some ideas plezs tell me...^_^
see ya...


read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting