Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Decision Is Made

Posted by YaNa at 11:46 AM
Salam...



I'm going to Penang tonight...
Tommorow he gonna take me to Cameron.
Long time i'm not going there.
Such an excited. I will eat a lots of strawberry there.
Before this i already got 2 strawberry pillow. hehe...
Hmm i'm thinking to increase them to be more & more. huhu~ kind of tamak there..
Jumaat, we will stay at Balik Pulau. Windu bangat sama Tok, Tok Wan & Mak Jang.
Always asking when i'm going to come. Sorry...
Then Sat & Sun we were "jln2" at Penang. Eating,picturing, movies, shopping & many more la..
Sun night will be the sad moment.... I hope to stay there. :(
But really2 soon... hehe~

p/s: Hope i will be there safely. I'll pray for it & the happiness will come true. And..and taking as much pictures as we can. haha

read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting