Wednesday, July 08, 2009

My Friends in Kursus Induksi Umum

Posted by YaNa at 9:45 AM
Hye...

Its too late actually i want to story about my Kursus Induksi Umum. But i just to introduce my new frens in the induction. Its too many my new frens in the induction but i'll introduce the close one..



This is my roomate in da induction. Her name is Muliana n we called Ana. She is so funny n crazy person. But she is so friendly to everyone. We always going anywhere together. I'm very happy knowing her. Miss so much when we eating so many food together when induction. Hehe...


Her name is Nurulain. We called her kak Ain. She is brutal person and very cute. In da induction,kak Ain is our photographer. She likes to snap all picture in our activities. Hahaha... So many funny pictures including my pictures. Kak Ain please delete my funny pictures. Its horrible. hehe...


And this is Nur Faizah and also called Faizah or "Pengantin Baru". hehe... Actually she just married 4 a few days before came to induction. Pity her... Actually i already knew her bcoz we'll in da same Jabatan. But she is in Bangi. She's very nice. Always smile and loughing. hehe...

Thats all...Daa~

read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting