Monday, May 30, 2011

Adoii~

Posted by YaNa at 10:17 AM
Salam...

Every single words from my mouth @ every single words i wrote, i noted that some of people that doesn't like me feel i'm talking about them. Why???

Perlu ke saya ceritakan apa yang saya bincang @ bercerita dengan orang lain dengan mereka? Perlu ke? Thats my privacies... Tak perlu "sound2". FB sendri pun dah jadi bukan hak sendiri. Ape ni? Tak faham betul. Kalau tanya elok2 dengan kita sendiri tak apa la.

p/s: Please don't intefere on others things that u don't know. & please don't misunderstand if i don't mention ur name on my words cause u don't know anythings about me.

For my hubby: Tq for everythings for the such wonderful present & care these 3 days... ^____^

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting