Monday, August 23, 2010

Its All About Me Now...

Posted by YaNa at 3:11 PM
Salam...

Tak sabar aku nak tunggu lepas raya...
Everything will be plan after this Aidilfitri Eid...
Its a lots of things i will plan. I'm so happy...
Now all the ideas are in my head. ^___^

Our wedding date already state on... secretly~
So, i'm so excited to make plan & involve all the process until all ready.
My dad & my mom wants "rumah pengantin".
Its more "meriah".. hehe...

I'll already survey & buying a few things.
Its because i'm so excited that day.
But i'm still worried about my Busana.
Oh gosh!... i'm so choosy.

My mom choose that colour & i like this colour.
What a tragic... hehe
So i think i'll be going with my mom choice. :(
Its nice too actually... :p

p/s: all the detail will be update after Aidilfitri Eid. ♥ En. Tunang.



read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting