Thursday, August 05, 2010

Who Am I? (Stage 1: Knowing Urself)

Posted by YaNa at 9:24 AM
Hye...

Its hard to control our emotions. But its not mean i should quit. I'm just don't want to be a hipocrite.

Its more easy if we tell the truth & sometimes its hard to tell the truth. Its our choice and chances to make people judging us.

If u want people more respect to u, u should be yourself. But in order u need to respect others too.

I just want to be myself and i also want people respect me! But why others did not understand this quote. All people think and feels and the same things. But they don't realise that if they do the same things to others or not.

Its general when we said "Respect". It has bigger definition. And all people needs to elaborate themselves whats they mean about respect for theirselves. Then they need to express it to others and make others understand what they want.

Its important to me about others need to respect me cause i dont want others step on my head. Moreover, respect is more important now to make sure we can communicate with others smoothly.

This is Me now :

- baik hati
- keras hati
- penyanyang
- penyabar
- pemarah (bila benda berlaku lbh dari 3 kali)
- suka memerhati
- tidak suka akan alasan yang tidak munasabah
- berdikari
- suka simpan dendam (thats horrible if someone making mess with me)
- kuat berusaha
- tidak takut (kecuali Allah s.w.t & azabnya)
- disiplin (penting)
- kemas (suka mengemas)
- tidak suka hipokrit (terus terang lbh baik walaupun menyakitkan hati)
- suka jaga hati orang
- hormat orang tua
- pendengar yang baik (simpan rahsia orang)
- lurus (kerja ikut prosedur la)
- teliti
- suka berjalan
- apabila tidak suka seseorang itu,sampai bila2 akan tidak suka
- tidak suka penipuan (yang paling penting dalam hidup Yana)

All things above i will try to create positive situation,thinking & emotion. Its important to me make changes in life more better. Besides i will learn more about respects others. And i 'm negatively to others who do not learn how to respect me. Enough is enough.

read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting