Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Situation Getting Worst...

Posted by YaNa at 11:48 AM
Salam...

Situation getting worst... I didn't aspect like dis... But 'm really thank to God that everyday gave me more strength to hold my position with passion.

The more i'm trying to forget, the more its tight in my mind. Gosh...

Alhamdulillah also... In 2 3 days lately i have a good passion to be a good person. Last night after Solat Margrib, i read my book "Indahnya Hidup B'syariat". I feel more calm than other day. I think that i should manage my schedule with the new things. I've plan many for my new life in da future. So why not i start now.

The faster u do, the faster u get. Its better get than never...

Wedding:- I'll already booking wedding planner. But its not include the caterer. Cause my mum want the best for our guests. She will handle it. The packages that i'll already books includes big "Pelamin"(my mother choice.hehe...), photographer, my wedding dress & gaun (sepasang la. tp baju bersanding buat yg baru.) with 2 times make up, Pengantin dish complete with decoration & tent. Only doorgift things me k.i.v cause dont know what to give. hehe... In my room almost complete. Only flowers... Owh, my wedding card. Hmm lets talk with En. Tunang 1st. All da things looks simple but its need full commitment from me & En. Tunang. For sure...

Life:- On da way to be good person. I think i should go grooming class. Before this i'll already attend ones. At UiTM Machang. But... Should go twice... hahaha... Class agama? Should go too. :)

Friends:- Like usual. Makin bertambah. hehe... Enemy also become bigger. Biasa la manusia yg suke ade PHD kat aku. Tp lg ramai yg baik... Love u all & thanks 4 support me.

Love:- ??? Secret~~ hahaha... Tgk sj nanti. :)

Family:- Lots2 of love to my Abah, my Mak & my Adik... ^__^

Ok la... Insyallah all the plans will going smoothly... Daa~

read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting