Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today... Its Better Now

Posted by YaNa at 11:49 AM
Salam...

After i made discussion yesterday... Its more better now. About my problems, i know how to solve it. As fast as i can. But i need to ready 4 everything & responsible the risks. N i need time to be ready. ^_^

To En. Tunang:- I'm apologize for all my mistake that i had to you & thank u 4 support me all the time. Actually i'm very lucky to have u as my partner & as my future husband. Insyallah i will keep my words that i've told u last night. And i hope u too. Thank u 4 loving me with all ur heart. I love u too. ^_^

Owh ya, i'm going to Langkawi at 8-10 dis Oct. So, me & En. Tunang plan utk berjumpa. Sama ada dia dtg Kuantan @ aku yang ke Penang. Which one???


read more~

0 comments:

 

Life Is Beautiful Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting